The BBC aired a program last night on BBC Newsnight on postpartum psychosis, featuring two mothers who had it and one father who lost his wife and child to the illness. This is such an important topic. All too often tragedies happen because people just aren’t aware of the symptoms of postpartum psychosis and that it is a very serious illness requiring immediate treatment. So many thanks to the BBC for bringing more light to postpartum psychosis, and also to Action on Postpartum Psychosis, a UK nonprofit working to educate the public, reduce stigma and offer support to women who have had it around the world.
- 6 Things You Should Avoid If You Have Postpartum Depression Or a Related Illness
- 6 Tools To Help You Feel Understood & Supported Through PPD & Anxiety
- 6 Things That Affect How Long It Takes to Recover from PPD
- The 6 Stages of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- 6 Surprising Symptoms of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- The 6 Rights of Every PPD Mom