Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- We do not pay for guest posts.
- We only publish original pieces, so please do not submit an article or blog post that has already been published on your blog, another website or elsewhere.
- Your posts should be in the range of 600-900 words.
- Keep in mind our audience – they’re looking for understanding and hope to help them through their own experience.
- Please refrain from talking about specific medications by name, or specific dosages. You can certainly say whether you took medication and if it worked for you, but we prefer not to use specifics.
- We only accept posts from people who have had a perinatal mood or anxiety disorder (postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety, postpartum OCD, postpartum PTSD, postpartum panic disorder, depression after weaning, depression during pregnancy, postpartum psychosis or post adoption depression), their family members/partners, or from those who treat them. If you are not from one of these three groups, your post will not be published.
We do not accept posts from writers for content farms, and will not reply to your requests. If you do not know what a content farm is, you probably don’t write for one.
Linking to Postpartum Progress
You are welcome to link to Postpartum Progress as a resource for women with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders either on your website resource pages or within your own blog posts. Our site URL is http://postpartumprogress.com, and our nonprofit site URL is http://postpartumprogress.org. Thanks for helping us spread the word about our resources here. We really appreciate it!
- Asking permission.
- If you receive permission, you may use up to the first and second paragraph of our post and link to the rest.
Please note that Postpartum Progress® and the Warrior Mom® logo are trademarks of Postpartum Progress Inc. The Warrior Mom logo may not be reproduced without permission.
The majority of the photos appearing on our website are purchased from Fotolia.com. We only purchased the rights for use here, so if you copy them and use them elsewhere you will be in copyright violation. If you’d like to use one of them, we suggest you open an account at Fotolia.com.
Complete copying and republishing of entire works from Postpartum Progress is prohibited.
We are not linking out except to the very top treatment centers in the US. We are unable to link to every provider that contacts us, as we have no way of vetting each person to ensure they are well-trained and have solid experience treating women with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
If you are someone who runs a PPD support group, however, we can list you on our PPD support list and link to you. Please send the information about your group (where and when it meets and contact information) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you run an established nonprofit organization that supports women with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, we can list you here.
At this time we are not publishing a blogroll. It became too large and difficult to maintain and too many of the links were continually broken. Sorry! Don’t be mad at us!