Even one of television's most perfect moms, Florence Henderson, who played the mother on the show "The Brady Bunch," had postpartum depression. Florence will share her experience with PPD in her upcoming memoir due to be published this September. Henderson is the mother of four children. I'm looking forward to reading about what she went through, and glad she plans to share that experience with the public.
- 6 Things You Should Avoid If You Have Postpartum Depression Or a Related Illness
- 6 Tools To Help You Feel Understood & Supported Through PPD & Anxiety
- 6 Things That Affect How Long It Takes to Recover from PPD
- The 6 Stages of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- 6 Surprising Symptoms of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- The 6 Rights of Every PPD Mom