PPD Survivor and journal editor Jaime H. has proposed a potential new scholarly journal on perinatal mood and anxiety disorders called the Journal of Perinatal Mental Health. She is seeking input from any healthcare professionals who come in contact with moms who suffer — nurses, social workers, OBs, pediatricians, therapists, psychiatrists, etc. Please follow this link and respond to her brief survey. Your participation is much appreciated.
- 6 Things You Should Avoid If You Have Postpartum Depression Or a Related Illness
- 6 Tools To Help You Feel Understood & Supported Through PPD & Anxiety
- 6 Things That Affect How Long It Takes to Recover from PPD
- The 6 Stages of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- 6 Surprising Symptoms of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- The 6 Rights of Every PPD Mom