A new site was launched earlier this year by the National Library of Medicine to provide consumers with the latest information on significant topics in women’s health research. I didn’t even know there was a National Library of Medicine. These nice people have created a one-stop resource so that you won’t have to visit a variety of websites, including PubMed, MedlinePlus and ClinicalTrials.gov, to get the research info you’re looking for. The Women’s Health Resources site can be found at http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/outreach/womenshealthoverview.html. Here’s the specific women’s mental health section: http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/outreach/womenshealthtopicsnlm.html#b011.
- 6 Things You Should Avoid If You Have Postpartum Depression Or a Related Illness
- 6 Tools To Help You Feel Understood & Supported Through PPD & Anxiety
- 6 Things That Affect How Long It Takes to Recover from PPD
- The 6 Stages of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- 6 Surprising Symptoms of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- The 6 Rights of Every PPD Mom