In case you missed it, here’s the Huffington Post Live segment on postpartum depression that aired today, featuring myself, Jill Williams Krause from Babyrabies, therapist and author extraordinaire Karen Kleiman and an obstetrician. Let me know what you think. Was it helpful? What else would you have liked for us to talk about? Was there anything you didn’t like?
- 6 Things You Should Avoid If You Have Postpartum Depression Or a Related Illness
- 6 Tools To Help You Feel Understood & Supported Through PPD & Anxiety
- 6 Things That Affect How Long It Takes to Recover from PPD
- The 6 Stages of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- 6 Surprising Symptoms of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- The 6 Rights of Every PPD Mom