Daily Hope is a special service created specifically for those of you who are currently suffering from postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety, postpartum OCD, antenatal depression or related illnesses.
I know that many of you don’t have access to support groups or the best specialists. You may not have people around you that understand. Need some extra hope each day from someone who DOES get it? Someone to shine a light towards the end of the tunnel? That’s Daily Hope! Sign up and you will receive an email each day with some inspiration and encouragement for getting through postpartum depression and related illnesses.
We so proud that in its first year nearly 1,000 women signed on to receive hope, encouragement and understanding with Daily Hope, and more sign on each year.
Here’s how it works:
Every Monday thru Friday for an entire year you will receive a Daily Hope message. We won’t miss a day, and it will be sent to your inbox at the same time every day so you don’t find yourself wondering whether one is coming.
(To sign up, click here!)
Daily Hope has rolling enrollment, so at whatever point you sign up you will get all of the Daily Hopes in order, starting with the very first, and will never miss out on any of my carefully crafted personal messages of support and healing.
Here’s what moms who get Daily Hope are saying:
- “Just wanted to say thank you for sending these out everyday. You don’t know what it means to know you are not alone in the trenches.”
- I get the Daily Hope emails and I could not survive without it.”
- “Thank you soooo much for your words of encouragement and for shedding light on a very confusing thing. I know I keep saying it, but I can’t tell you how much Daily Hope has meant to me.”
- “This is exactly what I needed to hear today!”
- “Your emails help me everyday. I always look forward to them.”
- “Thank you for this today!! It really struck a chord with me today and I needed it!!”
- “These emails give me a little boost of reassurrance, connection and hope every time I read one.”
- “I just gotta tell you that you have the most awesome collection of keep going quotes I have EVER seen!”
A subscription to Daily Hope is just $5 per month, or you have the option of paying $49 for the entire year. This comes out to just $1.25 or less per week, the price of a visit to McDonald’s (not even Starbucks!) for coffee once a week. And honey, you’re worth it.
(To sign up, click here!)
Here’s what it looks like:
All net proceeds will benefit Postpartum Progress the non-profit, which raises awareness of postpartum depression and works to improve the support and services for women with PPD. If you’d like to receive the new Daily Hope, please BE SURE you sign up here!
Daily Hope and Postpartum Progress the Blog are services of Postpartum Progress Inc. the nonprofit, which is working to vastly improve the support and services available to women with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression.