For those of you who are going through postpartum OCD or knows someone who is, here’s a good piece from Therese Borchard over at BeliefNet on 15 ways to stop obsessing. These are tips on how to help rid yourself of the ruminations. I think you will find some of these helpful. It’s worth a try, right?
- 6 Things You Should Avoid If You Have Postpartum Depression Or a Related Illness
- 6 Tools To Help You Feel Understood & Supported Through PPD & Anxiety
- 6 Things That Affect How Long It Takes to Recover from PPD
- The 6 Stages of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- 6 Surprising Symptoms of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- The 6 Rights of Every PPD Mom