Here is a link to an interview BabyShrink conducted with Stefanie Wilder-Taylor, author of the books Sippy Cups are Not for Chardonnay: And Other Things I Had to Learn as a New Mom and the newly released Naptime is the New Happy Hour: And Other Ways Toddlers Turn Your Life Upside Down. In the interview Stefanie, who has appeared several times on The Today Show, shares her experience with postpartum depression.
- 6 Things You Should Avoid If You Have Postpartum Depression Or a Related Illness
- 6 Tools To Help You Feel Understood & Supported Through PPD & Anxiety
- 6 Things That Affect How Long It Takes to Recover from PPD
- The 6 Stages of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- 6 Surprising Symptoms of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- The 6 Rights of Every PPD Mom