It is not news to those who pay attention to perinatal mood and anxiety disorders that women who were or are abused have a higher risk of getting postpartum depression. However, I do think the new widely-reported study on abused Latinas having a five-fold higher risk of PPD merits a mention because … 5 TIMES HIGHER! Clearly, domestic violence prevention could have a positive impact on the number of women who suffer.
- 6 Things You Should Avoid If You Have Postpartum Depression Or a Related Illness
- 6 Tools To Help You Feel Understood & Supported Through PPD & Anxiety
- 6 Things That Affect How Long It Takes to Recover from PPD
- The 6 Stages of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- 6 Surprising Symptoms of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety
- The 6 Rights of Every PPD Mom